- Is Lavigne’s product cruelty free?
- Can I pay with debit?
- How Can I Track My Order?
- What does LaVigne charge for shipping? Are there any additional fees, handling charges?
- What is the difference between your two moisturizers, the DMAE one and the Plump & Firm one?
- Do you send out samples of your products?
- When and how do I use the Vitamin C Serum?
- Do your products contain any parabens?
- Can I use your product in my spa business?
- How long will it take for my order to reach me?
LaVigne Natural Skincare products are vegan, not tested on animals and not made with any animal-derived ingredients.
If you have a double-badged card (card has Visa or MasterCard and Debit on it), it will be accepted by our payment processor.
If you do not have a card as described above, and are looking to debit directly from your bank account, you can do so by selecting PayPal from our checkout page and logging into your account.
All packages are shipped via Canada Post.
1. Locate the 4-digit order number, without the “#” character.
2. To track your order, click this link to search Canada Post by your reference (order) number.
3. In the “reference number” section, enter your 4-digit order number.
4. You will see a date range, ensure the beginning date is at least the date when you placed your order.
5. Click “Track” button. You will be prompted to enter your postal/zip code.
6. Enter postal/zip code and click “Continue”.
7. Status of your package should be shown.
*Note: US or International packages using “Surface” shipping will take 4-6 weeks. US or International Packages using “Air” shipping will take 5-8 business days, depending on location proximity to Vancouver, Canada.
We do not charge any additional, handling, or hidden fees. For shipping, we charge only approximately what the shipper charges us (Canada Post). Our orders are shipped from Vancouver, Canada.
As an example, orders shipped to addresses:
Within Vancouver, usually $7-8.
Within BC, usually $8-9.
In other Canadian Provinces, $10-$12.
In USA, $7-$10.
These prices are approximate and vary by weight. The more product ordered, the heavier the parcel, the higher the cost. However, we do not add any extra profit.
The DMAE Firming Cream is a lighter texture, offering great hydration, without being too heavy on the skin. It is suitable to all ages and skin types.
For those of you looking for that little something extra, the Plump & Firm contains GABA to help relax the facial muscles where wrinkles and lines are present, helping to reduce the appearance of those wrinkles and lines. In addition, the Palmitoyl Tri-peptides and Hyaluronic Acid are reported to stimulate and build collagen growth. This product has been more attractive with mature-skin customers who are more concerned with anti-aging.
You can purchase our “Product Samples” packet for just $5.00 and customize the packet to include just the samples you would like to try!
Visit the Product Samples page to customize your packet now! http://www.lavignenaturals.com/product/samples/
*Note: Product Samples are not available for the spray products, such as Clear Magic, Scalp Therapy, nor the Lip Therapy.
The serum can be used both morning and night time. Apply a drop to each cheek, forehead and chin and smooth over entire face, avoiding the delicate eye area. Follow with moisturizer.
Our skin care products contain no parabens, propylene glycol or sodium lauryl sulfates.
Yes, there are a number of beauty bars, spas, and home-based esthetics professionals using our products. Please contact us through our contact page to inquire about setting up LaVigne Natural Skincare products for use in your business.
Orders are shipped from Coquitlam, BC V3K 7A1.
In Canada, we use the “expedited parcel” service, and you can expect to receive your order within approximately 5 business days – in rural areas, allow for an additional 2 days.
USA orders are shipped via “air” parcel service, which transfers to the US postal service once the order reaches the USA. You can expect to receive your order within 5-8 business days.
International orders, outside North America are also sent via “air” parcel service. Canada Post gives us an estimated delivery time of 8-13 business days.
International Orders will be given the choice of Small Packet International Air or Surface. Please note that there is no tracking or signature offered on these services. Also, although for most countries International Air delivery standard is 10 days, we have had a parcel take up to 40 days to arrive.
If you are concerned with the whereabouts of your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.